Biggest range in stock
Personal site visits
O3 Orchard Sprayer
- Tangential fan technology offers a perfectly even ‘curtain’ of air from top to bottom, allowing the application to be perfectly matched to the target tree canopy, delivering sprays precisely to the target – not beyond it.
- Multi-row boom system allows spraying of two complete rows plus two half rows at a single pass.
- Hydraulic boom control allows positioning of fans for varying row widths to be adjusted from the cab at the touch of a button.
- Pivoting tower system allows the entire tower to be folded hydraulically for road transport and shed storage.
- Independent hydraulic system including an integrated powerpack that drives the delivery pump and tangential fans, and can operate on bio oil on request.
- Custom fibreglass tank with 3000lt capacity and a built-in 200lt fresh water tank for system flushing and handwash.
- High-flow centrifugal pump with 400lt/min capacity allows dilute spraying at normal ground speeds.
- Pump, valves, flow meter, electrics and electronics all protected from elements and spray under a nosecone hood for reliability and ease of service access.
- Simple, easy to use Arag auto rate control system including GPS speed sensor for accuracy and reliability.
Optional features include:
- Minimise drift with new fan speed control system that allows the operator to adjust left and right fan speeds independently to compensate for wind then ‘flip’ the system when returning in the other direction.
- Maximise stability and operator ride comfort whilst minimising compaction with the new track system in place of wheels.
- Isobus control system connects seamlessly with any Isobus-equipped tractor, allowing remote monitoring, GPS ‘proof of placement’ data and integration with tractor management systems.
O3 Orchard Sprayer
"*" indicates required fields